PIXELMANIA 2021 Attendance

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Aug 3, 2020.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You can also buy a single-park ticket and add the hopper option later. That's what I plan to do. I'll have to find out if you have to add the park hopper option before or after you've used your ticket for the first time.

Nancy AK and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Was going back thru old posts and saw this. Yes, you can add park hopper to your ticket after it has been used. However... you pay for the hopper based on the total number of days on the ticket and not on the remaining days. So if you have a 10 day ticket with 2 days left, your park hopper option is based on the 10 days.

Same applies to upgrading any regular ticket to an Annual Pass. The cost of the original ticket is applied to the cost of the AP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  3. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

We just booked air so we will be at Jambo House October 16-24. We were thinking that we might arrive a bit later and trim off a few days at the start of the reservation but screw it, we still have all our June 2021 use year points left, plus 30 banked from 2020. Might as well live it up!

Arrive 8:40AM at MCO, depart MCO at 8:40PM so we will unfortunately miss evening festivities on the last night.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I’ll be at Kidani from the 18th to 28th... we will have to have a pre-pre-meet at the Falls .

jbwolffiv likes this.
  5. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

We will be up for any and all pre-pre meets!

Is the bar at Sanaa not open?

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Probably... I suppose we could “bar crawl” AKL (between the pool bars and lounges).

7. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Just checked. They are open till 11PM tonight so we should be good. Bar crawl sounds good to me. Gillian and I have a lot of pent up demand to visit Disney bars. I am dying to get me some Nomad Lounge!

8. ddindy

Thanks for that info. I plan to hop on non-Pixelmania days at the start and end of my stay, so paying the hopper add-on for the whole duration of the ticket was what I expected.

9. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

With the Annual Pass you don’t need an additional Park Hopper Ticket

10. ddindy

I purchased an 8-day single park ticket for several reasons. There was no park hopping available when I bought it and no way to know if or when it would be reinstated. I can easily upgrade the single-park ticket to a hopper or an AP if I change my mind. If I limit my travel to WDW to Pixelmania only, an AP is a waste of money this year. It makes more sense to buy an AP when Pixelmania is in December, because I can use the same AP for the following October.

Nancy AK likes this.
  11. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@ddindy, makes sense. I was worried that I missed something that Disney made a change again. Good to know tickets can always be upgraded to an AP.