Pixelmania 2016 Dates & Roll Call

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Feb 17, 2016.

1. That is great to hear Mike! [​IMG]

rocket2722 likes this.
  2. Jeff Krause

Jeff Krause Member

I'm going to try to attend as much as work lets me. Busy time of the year for me. Looking forward to seeing the group again.

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  3. You also qualify for a dancing icon in honor of your agreement to attend Pixelmania
    [​IMG]

~J

Jeff Krause likes this.
  4. Less that a month away before it's Pixelmania time! Best start packing those Camera backpacks!

backpack.jpg

~Joanie

jbwolffiv likes this.
  5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

JUUUUUUUUSSSSST got my approval for my days off today (a formality, but it does comfort me knowing I have that signature!). 4 weeks from tomorrow I fly!!!!

6. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Yeah, John!!

jbwolffiv likes this.
  7. I will alert the gorillas one of their own will be back in their midst... :cool:

~J

jbwolffiv likes this.
  8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

For those of you arriving early, Mulch Sweat n' Shears (or at least some of the band) are performing at the Rockin' Burger Block Party on Oct. 14. They're also playing at the Sep. 30 and Nov. 11 parties, though since it's late on Sep. 30 as I write this, you probably missed that show.

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the party costs $99 so I'll skip. I like hearing the guys play but not that much.

10. Pops

Pops Member

I won't be down until later in the month and will miss this year's gathering. Just wanted to say Hi to my Pixelmania friends. I've always enjoyed the past years and appreciate what I've learned from hanging with all of you. Best wishes for a great weekend.

mSummers likes this.
  11. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Sorry you won't make it this year.

12. We will miss you too!

~Joanie

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Sorry you won't be there this year

14. gary

gary Member

Does anyone kow if tim is actually attending, or at least sending a finger so we can use his fastpasses?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Texted the Supreme Commander today, and it doesn't look good. He said he is trying all options. I forgot to ask if he could send a finger for the Fastpass+, oops!