pixelmania 2011 not so scary party

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Oct 22, 2011.

1. ELinder

ELinder Member

John, it sure looks like it!

Wow, all these Hallowishes shots are great! When I finally get around to posting mine, it'll be more of an example of "How many mistakes can you make in one shot?"

Erich

2. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

Are looking at MY photos?! ;)

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I have a similar shot of that cast member BUT it is not nearly as nice as yours are.

@Mike, did I read that right, 107 seconds? ; How dark is that ND filter?

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

@Jeff, ; You read it correctly. ; Singh Ray says the Vari-ND can be set from 2-8 stops. ; In reality I think it is probably more like 6 stops on the dark end. ; I don't remember how far I had it cranked down, but it was probably around 2/3 of max darkness so maybe 4 or 5 stops

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

6. PolynesianMedic

Great shots John.

Another Incredible poster!

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

8. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

More stunning pix of the parade! ; Y'all make it look even better in photos than it did in person! ; ;D

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work John! ; The second fireworks shot and the guitar player from the skeleton band are especially nice.

Here's another fireworks shot from me. ; This one was a little shorter... only 66.5s

[​IMG]

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for the nice words Michael!

11. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Perfect timing Michael!

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks Will!

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I especially like "Hallowishes #2". ; Just enough burst and trailer to make it a beautiful shot.

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Jeff!!!!

15. gary

gary Member

yeah, i finally have been able to get back to processing pixelmania, here is a hallowishes shot

[​IMG]

16. gary

gary Member

and another hallowishes

[​IMG]

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice, like that first one alot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Wow - some really awesome shots from the parade and fireworks in here. Great work, guys!

19. PolynesianMedic

Great stuff Gary, I would have cropped ; that last one a little tighter on the right side myself, but I like them.

20. gary

gary Member

i think i was cropping and processing these during the flight sunday, and the person next to me wasn't giving me any of the arm rest, so i was cropping at an angle using the trackpad, i wouldn't take much more off the right anyway to avoid clipping the trails, and i'm just too pressed for time to go back and redo. but you are right it isn't quite even sided