Photograpy Podcasts

Discussion in 'Photography 101' started by RayMTT, Apr 1, 2012.

1. RayMTT

RayMTT Member

I am new to the boards and DSLR photography. ; Are there any podcasts that you listen to that a beginner can listen to and get good tips while not being lost. ; I do listen to ISO5571 that feeds my Disney and photography interests but was wondering if there are anything more.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Ray. ; A few of the podcasts that I listen to deal mostly with post processoing. If that's what you want I will be happy to give the names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. RayMTT

RayMTT Member

Thanks Tim. I am more interested in the taking pictures process, but it wouldn't hurt to hear about post production to fix my mistakes from taking pictures.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome, Ray. ; Glad to see you joining us.

I listen to a few photo podcasts, but the one that's the most suited to the less-experienced photographer is Typical Shutterbug. ; It only comes out monthly (if that often) but the host tends to ask the questions that you would be asking if you were there.

The other ones that I enjoy are This Week In Photo (weekly), The Digital Story (weekly), Photofocus (three times a month) and Triple Exposure (irregular).

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

When does the TMIP podcast come out!? I would love to hear photo tips from here! ; :)

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Soon as a day becomes 36 hours long. ;

7. RayMTT

RayMTT Member

As always thanks for the great info. Listened to the shutterbug and they do ask great questions n it and I don't feel lost. I have been lurking for a while before posting. First I had a question.