New Disney Premier Pass - details

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by highland3, Mar 15, 2010.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

The Disney Premier Passport provides unlimited admission to all 8 theme and water parks located in both the Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort. It is the perfect annual pass for anyone who has ever aspired to ride every Disney attraction in America, or is obsessed with being among the first to experience the newest Disney attraction — wherever it happens to be.

The Ultimate Passport to Disney Magic
    Live out your Disney dreams in every Disney Park in the United States! Set sail with pirates in both Magic Kingdom® Park and Disneyland® Park. Race down the slopes of Mount Everest and Matterhorn Mountain. Blast off on a rocket journey to Mars and dive deep below the waves on a submarine. Take a supernatural elevator plunge in Disney's Hollywood Studios™, and soar over the Golden State in Disney's California Adventure® Park.
    Parks and Perks Included
    Disney Premier Passport grants the Passholder unlimited admission to the following theme parks, water parks and special locations:

* Disneyland® Park
    * Disney's California Adventure® Park
    * Magic Kingdom® Park
    * Epcot®
    * Disney's Hollywood Studios™
    * Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
    * Disney's Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park
    * Disney's Blizzard Beach® Water Park
    * DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
    * ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex (some events require an additional charge)
    * Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (some events require an additional charge)

Plus, the Disney Premier Passport also entitles you to exclusive Premium Passholder-level perks, including invitations to special events, members-only discounts and email updates that keep you in the know about the latest Disney insider information.

How to Purchase

Starting Thursday, March 11, you may purchase the Disney Premier Passport for $700, plus applicable sales tax, at:
    * Disneyland® Resort theme park ticket booths
    * Guest Relations windows at Walt Disney World® theme parks and Downtown Disney® area.

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

wow .. 700 bucks .. sticker shock anyone?

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I am actually not shocked at the price. When you look at what it entitlees you too, it doesn't seem too bad. But, for someone who is only going to be in 1 of the locations for a week, not worth it. ; If you live close enough that you could do a few trips throughout the year, it seems like something I might look into..

The cost for passes for 1 week at WDW are what, $300?

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

The premium annual pass is $619 so for $81 more you add the western parks looking at it that way it's not bad but I would like to see a stripped down version with only the parks and non of the extras like water parks an annual pass at $489+$80, $569 I think would make more sense for more people but Disney I think is trying to get people to get the premium pass to rich for me.

5. scratch

scratch Member

I agree! ; If they offered the bare minimum.............Would consider it!