My trip photo's

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by PolynesianMedic, Nov 16, 2007.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I know there are a lot of them, and thought it was easier to post a link to my photobucket album page so you could check them out. I think that I got some really neat shots from each of the fireworks shows, especially since they are all hand held, and for Illuminations and Wishes, my son was sitting on my shoulders. Not exactly the best circumstances to take good pictures, but I think I made it work. I took all of them with the rented Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 Optically Stabilized lens. I will put a little review of the lens in the appropriate section. Enjoy!

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/ ... ey%20Trip/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I don't see a link

3. PolynesianMedic

Check it again, I forgot to post it initially, and realized it right away. I might have been editing it and inserting the link when you checked it. Sorry for the omission.

4. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

It's there now. Those are great especially for hand held.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

You got some good pics of Fantasmic! in there as well. A little surprised about ISO400, but then the East Coast F! is more brightly lit than DL's. Good catch on the lioness. The lions have to be one of the hardest on the safari - even with an air conditioned Pride Rock.

6. PolynesianMedic

Both of the lions were actually awake. The Male had just put his head back down. :(

Thanks for the kind words. :)