Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween 2007

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by CameraGirl, Oct 23, 2007.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

2. highland3

highland3 Member

That's cool!

I loved the floating Mickey ghost...

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Karen I think we need to go to the 2008 MNSSH party!

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Let's just get this trip planned first. ; ;D

5. highland3

highland3 Member

Uh oh... ; sounds like our house! ; ;D

6. Great video. ; We went to the MNSSHP on Sept.21st and had a blast. ; It was crowded, however - the first party on Sept.14th had been rained out (or at least dampened :) the enthusiasm of many) - I think a lot of folks came back on the 21st. ; It was still a great time, though.

7. b-1

b-1 Member

We were at sep 30 MNSSHP and we had an awesome time. Weather was cool enough so that our costumes didn't make us hot and the crowds were just right. Going again next year. already counting down the days!

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

We were down for DCL cruise on October 6th. We arrived at MCO on the Friday the 5th at 20:30 too late to enjoy the MNSSHP. Once on the ship a lot of the guest had been to the MK the night before and said how wonderful it was.

We left the ship on the 13th and stayed at he Beach Club Villas but there are no scheduled MNSSHP for Saturday nights.

Any one know why no MNSSHP on Saturday nights?

Is the park only to the Halloween guest or do the folks who have been at the park all day get to participate too?

[​IMG]

9. They do ; select nights for MNSSHP - it's not on every night because they close the park to regular guests. You have to buy a separate admission ticket to go to MNSSHP. (If you're a regular park guest, you won't have a bracelet - so you'll get herded to exit, like they do with those folks that don't get EMH bracelet - think they're a little more diligent doing it for separate ticket events though).

In September, they only run on Friday nights. In October, they're more plentiful, but they still don't want to close the park early to other guests every night - so they balance supply and demand, I guess, like all things. ; Dates are announced far in advance, though, and Halloween itself generally sells out pretty fast.