Mega Mouse Meet

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by AUBandPilot, Dec 23, 2006.

1. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

Just a "small" sampling of what I took at the Mega Mouse Meet....
    Part 1...

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

Part 2...

I don't know, but there's just something about that lady in red. ;-)

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

Here are a few of mine:

Tim apparently enjoys being on BOTH sides of the camera!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maggie of Disney's Photopass (nice lady with lots of info plus discount codes!)
    [​IMG]

Right back atcha, Byron!
    [​IMG]

Podcasters on the job!
    [​IMG]

I'm not tired, im... PEOPLE WATCHING! Yeah, that's the ticket...
    [​IMG]

Friends from Tagrel.com - Rhinodad and his DD Kerrigan (she's not grimacing in fear, that's her smile. My nephew smiles the same way)
    [​IMG]

Mike Scopa, Rhinodad, and Kerrigan. In the background you can see the irrepressable Masayo, who lit up many meets this year with her infectious smile
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. gary

gary Member

who's the man?

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Awsome shots Byron! Do you mind if I save the pic of me and Jaclyn?

6. gary

gary Member

that's so true, i had forgotten about the holding of the coffee, some of us motor along on caffeine, we gets so's we only think about the cup if it's empty or in the way
    here's a couple more from mega meet
    gary

7. gary

gary Member

2 more of the 1048 processed photos, approx 1400 taken, give or take 100

8. Valerie

Valerie Member

I saw of my friends in those pictures.. How great!!! What nice memories!!

9. Lou

Lou Member

Great pics. Great times. I enjoyed meeting everyone and cannot wait til next year. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  10. DisneyDame

DisneyDame Member

A friendlier picture of Lou Mongello with Nick.Jesche. Also, one not from the Mega Meet, but of 4 familiar faces :)