MDP Show #31... 10/7/2007

Discussion in 'The Magical Definition Podcast' started by Tim, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

This is just a teaser for tomorrow's show that is entirely dedicated to The Epcot Thing, including the full blow-by-blow audio from Beverlyfest and many interviews that I was lucky enough to get, including one with a very special Disney Legend... Tune in tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I am so, so, so far behind on my Disney Podcast listening :(

3. Tim

make sure you listen in tomorrow for a full epcot thing recap and that special interview.

4. Tim

"To all who come to this place of joy, hope and friendship, welcome. Epcot Center is inspired by Walt Disney's creative genius. Here, human achievements are celebrated through imagination, the wonders of enterprise, and concepts of a future that promises new and exciting benefits for all. May Epcot Center entertain, inform and inspire. And, above all, may it instill a new sense of belief and pride in man's ability to shape a world that offers hope to people everywhere." -- Card Walker

On this week's episode the Magical Definition Podcast Crew recaps the Silver Anniversary of Walt Disney World's Epcot. Join us as we take a look back at "The Epcot Thing" including such highlights as The Epcot Rededication, Beverlyfest, an interview with Jim McPhee, and much more! Remember...If we can dream it. We can do it. Our email show is less than a week away.

If you would like to send in your last minute questions please contact the MDP crew at (206) 888 - MDP2 or by email at podcast@magicaldefinition.com.

For more information and to listen to the show visit podcast.magicaldefinition.com

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

great podcast, great interviews, and very well put together.

Good job guys!!

6. Tim

thx, craig!