Marceline to Magic Kingdom Question

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by mSummers, Jul 25, 2014.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

Has anyone here done the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour? I just scheduled the tour for October and was told that no cameras are permitted. Since I've seen many unhappy photographers who didn't bring their camera to the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains after being told no cameras are allowed, I was curious if anyone had taken the tour and brought a camera along with them on this one. I've also been on Keys to the Kingdom and even though cameras aren't allowed on that tour, people in my group were allowed to bring them along as long as they were turned off and the lens caps put on when we were back stage.

Early entry into the park provides a nice opportunity for photography and I don't want to miss it the chance.

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It's been a few years since I've been on the "Keys to the Kingdom". At the time, you are correct that they allowed cameras when "on stage" but not when "off stage". However, the only time we were really "on stage" was when we walked from one "off stage" area to another one. So there was not much that you would have broken the camera out for.