Magical Definition Podcast....starring Nathan and Tim

Discussion in 'The Magical Definition Podcast' started by Tim, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Magical Definition Disney PodcastComing March 2007...

Join former MouseTunes Disney podcast host Nathan M Rose (owner of MagicalMountain.net, FlickDirect.com, yada yada yada) along with Tim Devine of TheMagicInPixels on magical journey into the world of Disney. Lez Do It!

Be A Part of the Magical Definition Disney Podcast crew call our voicemail at (206) 888-6MDP (6372)

2. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

So, all this time Nathan has been saying you had a podcast, but hadn't found it yet. So, he creates one, has you co-host, and Nathan is a prophet! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. mobuccellato

mobuccellato Member

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! My two favorite Disney boys together in one podcast??? Too much to comprehend!!!!  I think this will be a great podcast and I for one am really looking forward to it.  On to bigger and better things for everyone involved!!!!

4. Tim

thanks for the vote of confidence, maureen. we appreciate it.

5. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Prophet no...mentally unstable to pick Tim as a host....well.....a little.. :D

Honestly, I am very excited about doing the Magical Definition Disney Podcast with Tim. It will never be "another MouseTunes", and I would never try for it to be, but I think it will be a great show in itself and hopefully everyone will enjoy it...

6. Mousemom

Mousemom Member

Great news Tim, I am looking forward to listening to both of you:) Can you give us any idea what to expect from the new show?

7. nrose101

nrose101 Member

If everything goes as planned....The new show will have news, rumors, photography tips, discussion on different Disney topics, and interviews with different Disney legends and imagineers.

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

sounds good. :D

9. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

This is a great thing. I always thought it would be fun to hear Tim on a podcast. I can't wait for things to start! Good luck guys, and if looking for any help I'm sure there are already Magical Definition Fans on here! *wink wink cough cough*

10. mobuccellato

mobuccellato Member

Hmmm....... somehow I missed the part where there will be a segment on mobuccellato, super contributor. I guess that will be in the next announcement.  ;D :D

11. Tim

oh BTW folks, i would like to announce maureen buccellato, blurb writer and super contributor extraordinaire.
    (ok, probably massive inside joke there... see the above post)

BTW, Maureen has been helping Tim with the blurbs that you see on some of the attractions in the photo galleries. Thanks!

12. Tim

SO..... What would you like to see/hear in the new show?

Suggestions are welcome. Although we cannot promise to use every suggestion, if you want a particular segment/interview/topic/anything, let's voice it here and we will consider it. Want some sort of photo talk to be a segment in the show? Throw some ideas around and give Nathan and I some food for thought. This new show will be a "for the people" type, so let's see what you have to say.

Also you can already "Be A Part of the Magical Definition Disney Podcast Crew"... Call our voicemail at (206) 888-6MDP (6372) or leave us an email at podcast@magicaldefinition.com.

We will play/read/respond to whatever you send it so... get to work!

13. mobuccellato

mobuccellato Member

;D ;D ;D

Aww... so sincere, Thanks!!!!!! :p

14. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Can't wait!!

I always like to hear rumors about WDW so, as for me, I would like to hear a segment about news and rumors in the new podcast.

Also, how about a photo tip of the week? (Is this a weekly podcast?)

15. vantonni

vantonni Member

will it be a photo/video podcast as well? so if you start talking about the sorcerer hat up pops in my itunes a TD photo? that would be pretty cool.

16. Tim

never even thought about doing an enhanced podcast. i'll mention that to nathan and see how feasable it is. i have a lot of photos we could work in as chapter thumbnails. interesting idea...

17. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Thought about making it a video podcast?

18. Tim

there are no plans for that right now, but video is something that could be done on a limited basis in the future.

19. Tim

Podcast update...

the wheels are in motion and we are getting ready to record the premier episode, so get your emails and voicemails in if you want them to be included in the first couple of shows...

Leave a message for the Magical Definition Disney Podcast crew by calling our voicemail at (206) 888-6MDP (6372) or leave us an email at podcast@magicaldefinition.com.

emails and voicemails will be read or played respectively on an upcoming episode of the magical definition podcast, go the quicker you get them in the quicker they (hopefully) will be included. 'lez do it!

20. wdwnut4life

wdwnut4life Member