Kingdom Variety

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by zackiedawg, Mar 25, 2008.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the menu Craig! Now I want Chicken strips for some reason!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

The vegetarian chili is great.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Thanks Craig! I knew I was smelling fish (and I don't mean that in a bad way). I think I want to try that Starboard Deck thing next time...it sounds very interesting!

This past trip, all I had there was a Coke. But now that I've found that upstairs area, I'll be having a meal or two there on future trips.

4. Hooray! More reasons to go back!

24 days!

5. gary

gary Member

we love the 2nd floor dining at columbia harbour, we eat lunch there every trip, love the nice quiet break, you usually feel like you've temporarily stepped out of the theme park experience and into a little quiet place, just for a moment

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

We always get the garden galley salad. And I get Dina's chicken too!

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Here's a shot of the interior on the Columbia Harbour House's 2nd floor - designed like the inside of a period ship:

[​IMG]

Notice how empty - at 5pm! Just as a reminder, this is the shot out the window taken just seconds apart:

[​IMG]

Just to prove people were in the park that day! And the first floor had a fairly normal crowd - about 3/4 full.

Upstairs? Empty!

8. Kiki

Kiki Member

I SO want to be there right now...

9. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I Love Colombia Harbor House. It is one of my favorite MK Restaurants. I like the New England Calm Chowder. :)

10. Kiki

Kiki Member

We were there not too long ago and discovered the best sandwich on property - bar none! It's a hummus sandwich, don't know the name, but I would crawl across broken glass to get one. OK, maybe not, but I would drive down there right now if I could for one...