Jason @ Zawadi Marketplace...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by RedOctober25, Jan 17, 2010.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Forgot to post this after the October trip. ; Anyway, was staying with some friends at Jambo House and started my foray into Pin Trading. ; I had always purchased pins, but had not traded before. ; Long Story short, I was looking for the Bonus 10th Anniversary "10" pins and was down to the Figment and Stitch pin. ; Every day I was checking out every Cast Member I could find. ; At the Marketplace, I was talking with Jason as I was checking out and mentioned that I was looking for two pins to complete that collection. ; He asked how much longer I was going to be staying at the Resort because he might have those pins or know someone that did. ; I was a bit difficult getting back in touch with him (due to his work schedule and my Park schedule) but he ended up leaving a bag for me at the Marketplace with a note that a Disney Fairy had left these for me. ; He definitely went above and beyond his duty to allow me to complete my collection. ; It is CMs like this that make my trips down to WDW so much more enjoyable.

2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Re: Zach @ Zawadi Marketplace...

That is awesome! Nothing against the CM's at DL in Ca, but it certainly seems like the ones on the east coast outshine them!

Last time I was at WDW, a CM at Hollywood Studios came out of a store to watch the parade with a little girl who was missing from her parents - she knew there was no way to beat the crowd to a "parent lost" post during parade time. She was tying the girl's shoe, holding her up for a better view of Jasmine and Aladdin and even bought her a pin. I wish I knew the CM's name. People like her are what make Disney vacation's worth every penny!

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Re: Zach @ Zawadi Marketplace...

yes, cast members are what make the magic. ; many many times over.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, so you might have noticed that the name on this post changed. ; When I first typed this post I thought the Cast Members name was Zach. ; However, after cleaning out a drawer I found the note that was attached to the bag of pins that was left for me and the CMs name was Jason. ; So it is, so shall it be corrected.