January zoom chat date votes

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Post the times that you can do a zoom chat in January. The last time we did a chat, Friday at 7:30pm seemed to work best.

What say ye for which Friday at 7:30 in January.

Chime in!

~Joanie

2. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Any Friday works for me.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Any Friday except 1/15.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I am not available on Jan. 8.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I can do 22 or 29. Working nights the other ones.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Any is fine... and I’ll even set a calendar timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy AK likes this.
  7. Come join us for a zoom chat and you'll get to talk to people like this!

12 10 19 DHS Dennis 4881 sm .jpg

WDWFigmentGary likes this.
  8. gary

gary Member

well he looks as normal as any other pixel maniac, so why not, 1/22 or 1/29 is fine with me, although given how out of it i was yesterday from covid vaccine, 1/22 might be better since i am scheduled for 2nd dose 1/28

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Looks like a shady character to me. I'm surprised Zoom lets people like that past their security.

I like 1/22 as well. If the second COVID vaccine dose is as bad as the second Shingrix dose, I can guarantee that @gary will be down for the count, so 1/29 is probably not a good choice.

10. The internet is a safe place filled with decent people who use grammer properly, so I have no idea how this guy got in.

As for vaccines, when they have side effects such as knocking you on your ass, it's a sign that they are stimulating your immune system to make helpful changes. Therefore I hope we all get knocked on our asses ASAP!

~J

Nancy AK likes this.
  11. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@gary, which vaccine brand did you get? Just curious what to expect. Anyone else get the vaccine yet? Seems like the distribution here in Michigan is slow going.

12. gary

gary Member

moderna, from what karen is seeing and hearing about at the er, folks who have had covid are having more sever side effects, it was indeed like having the flu for a day

13. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Thank you. That’s the one we have here.

14. When they initially released the vaccine they said that during the second shot, about a day and a half later you might experience symptoms that would last for a day or two. I'm thinking that since you probably still have some level of immunity your system is reacting to that.

I am really curious if people who already had covid will react to the 1st shot and I'm extremely curious to hear what happens when people who have already had covid get the second shot.

~J

15. mSummers, jbwolffiv and Nancy AK like this.
  16. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great! Looking forward to this! [mention]mSummers [/mention] get yourself a cheap webcam (as if you EVER get a cheap tech item )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. gary

gary Member

side tripping for a moment, i would strongly recommend everyone, and i do mean everyone, for right now take at least vitamin d3, 400 units daily, and vitamin C, 1000 mg twice a day. i cannot overemphasize how important it is to have a strong immune system right now. eat properly, drink plenty of water and rest frequently.

Nancy AK and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  19. mSummers

mSummers Member

I just got a new camera. No budget for new toys for a while.

WDWFigmentGary and Nancy AK like this.
  20. Well.... Whatcha get!!!
    ~J