Is anyone in the Disney Movie Club?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by brandon0818x, Jun 7, 2014.

1. brandon0818x

brandon0818x Member

It sounds great, but is it worth the money? I'd love to join, but I'd rather not spend money on something that isn't all too great. Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share? I'd love to hear stories before joining!

2. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

I joined many years ago because that introductory offer was too good to pass up, but after a while, I didn't have a lot of movies that I wanted to collect anymore! They have an automatic title that is shipped to you every month and they're not the best titles unless you're a real collector. When I started getting titles with those puppies doing sports with cheesy voiceovers, I realized I had just about enough.

A word of caution though, like any automated service, they make it difficult for you to cancel. It took me a while to find where I had to go or who to call before I could cancel my account. If you're into collecting Disney movies and can manage the titles you want each month, then it's a great service. You might be able to find better prices elsewhere though it's been a while since I was in the program to know if they lowered their prices. Hope that helps!

3. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

I've never heard of it. What is it? Maybe I would like to join :) It sounds interesting enough!