I won another photo contest... but how?

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Kelly Grannell, Nov 26, 2006.

1. I've just been notified that I've won another photo contest. Considering what I submitted, I don't understand how I can win the contest. Any clue?

Here's the pic.

[​IMG]

??? ??? ???

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

...bangs head against a brick wall in wonder :)

3. I don't mind getting the prize money, but I seriously think the jury panel needs to be shot. I mean, seriously, what the heck is going on in their minds? ??? ??? ???

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Well, that is an interesting subject with horizontal and vertical integration in the shots.

Plus it refers to how many people feel, etc. etc. etc. "their life has hit a brick wall"

5. Tim

dare i ask.... what was the subject of the contest?

6. it's an open contest divided into 3 categories: people, sceneries, and things. Every entrant can enter one pic for each category. I entered my often-showcased church as "sceneries", my client's photo as "people" and since I don't know what to submit for "things" I uploaded a random picture.

Another picture that have won a competition is a picture of clouds. I swear, these judges are nuts.

Here's the pic of the clouds:

[​IMG]

7. Tim

they may be nuts, but you're getting paid. milk that cow til it runs dry.

8. That's true. After winning a couple of contests with stupid pictures, today alone I've entered 3 more photo contest by submitting lame, brainless pictures. We'll see whether I win (at the same time I also enter the contest under my friend's name but using pictures that I really like)

9. Deano

Deano Member

welcome to the art world, don't try to understand or the people who run it, because we normal folks never will

enjoy it while you can