i am strollerman

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by gary, Jan 28, 2014.

1. gary

gary Member

back from 7 days, 1/18 to 1/25 at the boardwalk villas. i spent much of that time pushing a stroller, much of it with child onboard. my legs were hurting by thursday, but it was all worth it when cara met minnie for the first time in fantasyland, here she is getting that first autograph
    [​IMG]

and a little shameful disclaimer, this is one of the 150 photopass photos we came back with. i was able to concentrate on watching the moment versus trying to capture it, a worthwhile exchange to me

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

awesome moment and glad you could enjoy the little one. ; nice memory there. ;

ps. did you say, "boardwalk"? ;

3. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

no trade off there--- they nailed it and you lived it...win win... ; ;)

I have done my share of photopass moments when it was the firsts I wanted to capture....you cant re-do the first... ; :)

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

so glad you had a chance to enjoy this! ; I have many days during our summer trips where the camera stays in the room, and I can just take in the experience with my wife and daughter (and now sometimes a friend of Amanda). ; I become much more relaxed.

5. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Photopass (or whatever they call it now) is a small price to pay to have these moments captured for you so you can see them through your own eyes instead of the viewfinder. Cute kid!

6. gary

gary Member

yes it certainly was good, cara is a very precocious child. she gave us a lot of smiles and laughs that week. and yes tim, we were in a 2 bedroom lockoff, boardwalk view on the 4th floor. blew out all of this years points and a good chunk of next use year, but worth it. did you forget i have 2 contracts. i use beach club for pixelmania because of the way my use years are spread apart

here cara meets another minnie, we went into the animation area at dhs killing time before the junior show, and found minnie back in a little room seperate from some other characters, it was like having a private minnie session for a few minutes
    [​IMG]

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I thought Boardwalk was kind of "Voldemort-ish?"

8. gary

gary Member

oh don't be a nancy

9. I simply have two words for that accommodation...

Clown Slide.

No more needs to be said.... ; ;)

Signed, The Beach Club Goddess

10. gary

gary Member

no nancies were harmed in the making of this vacation