I AM going in 2 weeks!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by PolynesianMedic, Oct 19, 2007.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Well, coming out of the blue and due to a freak aligning of the stars, there stands a good chance that I am going to the World from the 6th - 11th of November. This is coming from the fact that I received a testing date from Lake-Sumter EMS for the afternoon of the 7th. That would leave me that night as well as the 8th, 9th and 10th to be in the parks and play. My son would be coming with me, since my wife is going out of town with a friend of hers, so the big hindrance at this point is finding one of my family members to go with me or meet me there to watch him while I test. If I make that happen, I am there. Wish me luck! I have it all priced out, I am just waiting for the word. Funny thing about pricing it out, I checked with Orbitz for flight and hotel and got a price of $2448. Now, I need food and a car so I can get to the test. Disney gave me a price of $2982 which includes Pop Century Preferred room, Air, Car, Tickets and the dining plan. Not a bad value I thought. Well, I am done rambling, wish me luck with the sitter situation, I know my fingers are crossed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Re: Might be going in 2 weeks!

Well good luck with the test!

(psst. I went to Coronado Springs in May 1998 for a CE weekend. Fun times)

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

jeff, we'll be down there 11/3 - 11/12. might have to meet up while you're there.

4. PolynesianMedic

Absolutely! If this works out, I would like that a lot. I made it to the Sands Implosion last night, and got a lot of pics. I have to go through them all and see what is worth posting, and I'll put them up.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

sounds like a plan, my man (poet... didn't know it)....
    you have my cell #, let's see if we can meet up.

6. PolynesianMedic

Update!! The trip is a definite! I am going down on the night of the 6th, taking my test on the afternoon of the 7th and playing in the parks for the rest of the time. Tim, I will PM you as it gets a little closer and my day to day park plans get firmed up. I am so pumped about this i can't believe it. I figured I wasn't going to see the inside of the parks till late next year or the year after, and out of the blue, I am going. This should be a lot of fun. :D :) ;D