Highlights from the Night Time Photo Tour, Mousefest 2006

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Thanks Tim! Yeah I'll be glad to add everyone, or of course to do the <b> <i> name withheld by request </i></b> thing if anyone wants to be taken off.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

BTW, you can cheat a bit and make the person on the extreme right in the back #16... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Good Idea Tim!

4. megreader2003

megreader2003 Member

Hi!!! It's Meg, number 23....

5. Hey Brian, did you take that composite image before or after the tour? If it was before the tour, then I was there too (but would have been on the far right side, out of your pictures). If you took it after, then I just plain wasn't there. I (admittedly) bowed out of the tour after we all stopped and took pictures of the glowing orange tower-thingie on top of Stitch's Great Mistake err... Escape. This was due to my less-than-thrilled-about-photography girlfriend, who was getting itchy britches and complaining about "wasting" away the whole Christmas party.

6. Tim

itchy britches? ain't gonna touch that one with a 10 foot pole.........

7. Hi Don, as you probably suspected this was taken at the close of the tour, sorry I missed you in the photos, I actually think I may have gotten there a bit late myself.

8. gary

gary Member

chimp count = 6, including yours truly, although on the witness stand i would claim to be checking my battery level and remaining space on the cf card, yeah that's it, i'm checking the card space
    gary, aka g-money, #21

9. Tim

that is hilarious, g-money

lie, deny, and counter-accuse

10. BarbB

BarbB Member

# 1 is Carol Vandiver, and #2 is Mike Corbo - from TheMagicforLess Community.
    HTH, BarbB

11. BarbB

BarbB Member

The Rodeway Inn on 192 is included in a very affordable Northwest Airlines package. I don't think I'd choose it otherwise, but the location is very convenient, and they allow pets - we're attending a Cat Show (I'm a judge) the weekend before Mousefest, so it works.

Really looking forward to this year's Photo Meets - have a new camera (Panasonic DMC-FZ8K) that I'm looking forward to using!
    BarbB

12. Tim

Oh boy, pressure's staring already :)