Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HPS3, Apr 11, 2012.

1. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I just want to say hello. I am a Disney Maniac and a Photography Rookie. I have been shooting for about a year now. I might be one of the few around Disney shooting with a NEX 7. I just switched to Mirrorless from a D5100. I live in Slidell, La which is right outside New Orleans. Is anyone here from around the Southeast La area?

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! ; I do believe our own Cooleo may be from your general area. ; Please feel free to post away and ask lots of questions... ; that's what we do around here!

3. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Hey thanx Tim. I don't know if you remember or not but I met you and Jeff a couple weeks ago at HS around 1 AM. I was shooting with a Mirrorless NEX 7. I just posted some shots in the Animal Kingdom thread. I've been enjoying lurking around here and just had a chance to join and post.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome!!!

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome!

6. ELinder

ELinder Member

Welcome!

7. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard, do you like zydeco??

8. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Thanks for the welcomes! I like all types of music. If your born in NOLA you have to.

9. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Welcome aboard! Great to see a fellow Who Dat! here in these parts. Glad you could join us & looking forward to seeing your photos. You will find no better place to share & learn then this forum. Lots of friendly natives around here that make you feel just like the people of Louisiana always do. ; 8)

10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome indeed - I know that screenname from some other board somewhere, I think... ; ;) ; I think you'll enjoy this little group of dedicated photography AND Disney-heads. ; And good to have a fellow NEX shooter over here too.

As for the Louisiana connection, Leo has replied and he's a local - I feel like an adopted son of Nawlins since I went to college there and have been back often as you never get that city out of your blood.

11. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Coo1eo, good to here from a local! Justin, I know you from the Disboards and Nex forums on DPReview.

12. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Yep...I recognized your name. ; Glad you found your way here.