Hey there, I'm back!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PolynesianMedic, Feb 17, 2023.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I finally got a new camera coming! Thanks to some suggestions from Tim, I will have a new to me Sony A9 by the middle of next week. I've missed you all so much. I can't wait to start learning my new camera.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

2. gary

gary Member

that is an excellent choice, if steve perry has an a9 e-book out get it. his A1 book helped me tremendously, especially since these are somewhat complex camera, they just have so many customizable settings

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  3. PolynesianMedic

The camera came after I took this. I also added a new tripod, remote release, and bag. I'm looking for a place to go shoot sunset tonight to play a little[​IMG]

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Glad to have you back - and with a nice camera to play with!

Maybe you'll make it to some future Pixelmanias now that you have a new toy to use there.

Are you still in the Disney World area? Let me know if you are and ever have a day or some time off if you want to meet for lunch/dinner since I'm up there every few months. I'll be there 3/10 - 3/14, 6/9-6/13, and 9/15-9/19 of my planned trips so far this year.

PolynesianMedic likes this.
  5. PolynesianMedic

I certainly hope to be able to meet up with you all again. I'm starting a new job on March 3rd and will be in Orlando for the month. After that, I'm not sure what my schedule looks like but I'll definitely keep you updated. I can't believe how much there is to learn on this new camera. It's crazy but I can't want to learn. I miss seeing everyone

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome back!

PolynesianMedic likes this.