Hand-holdin' Epcot Night Photos (who's afraid of ISO6400?)

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by zackiedawg, Apr 25, 2014.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

On my last trip in February, I was out with the tripod and both of my cameras with the intention of shooting some long exposures, but started off earlier in the evening, just at the tail end of blue hour, doing some hand-held high ISO night shooting with my mirrorless camera and 10-18mm ultrawide lens, because the crowds hadn't thinned enough to set up the tripod and remote and take my time - I looped around World Showcase once shooting handheld, then after illuminations later in the evening, went around again with the tripod and did the long exposures. Here first are the handheld shots with the ISO cranked up to 6400 using the stabilized 10-18mm ultrawide:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

memoriesofdisney and firelily99 like this.
  2. firelily99

firelily99 Member

Very nicely done, beautiful images and lighting. You really do beautiful work!

3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

those are great!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots! They look nice and clear too, not much noise if any at all.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Nuttin' wrong with those, my man!

6. Great shots! Hoping some night picture done during out next trip however I suspect they will not turn out as nice as your. Thanks for sharing.

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Thank you all for the comments. Apologies for not seeing sooner - somehow I missed this thread since the forum merge and just noticed it now!