Fun Epcot time-lapse video

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by ddindy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Is it just me, or does the guy in this fun video from DiscoverEpcot look a bit like Tim?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1w0kc6rhU[/youtube]

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Do you think that the last girl to pose with the "statue" was running to the bathroom when he took his phone call. ; She took off like a flash. ; As for the "statue", how relaxed do you need to be to do this?

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

That is too funny! ; I wonder how long he actually stood there to get this done.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Loved it, was wondering the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

it would be cool if Disney started a "Living Statue" performer throughout the parks (along the same line as DeVine). ; Never knowing where they were going to show up, but then breaking character like that when they go on break.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

They have something similar every night at Pleasure Island, or the shell of what used to be Pleasure Island. ; They are quite good to watch. ; They remain still until you turn your back on them to pose for your photo, and then they move to repose for the photo themselves. ; They have a lot of fun spooking the guests.

7. ddindy

They used to have living statues in Epcot (France and/or Italy, I believe). ; The guy in this video just wanted to create an interesting movie - it was the guests who all thought he was a living statue!

8. Interesting. I wonder if he had the camera on a tripod and was there someone guarding the tripod? Red, I thought in the first part of the video he kind of looked he was looking for a bathroom LOL!

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I stood there for 45 minutes and not one person stopped to take a photo with me, for the life of me I can't figure out why!

[​IMG]

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. ddindy

Next time, wear a suit and dark glasses. ; ;D

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

You think that would do it?

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk