First Post - Japan Pavilion, World Showcase

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Ali Elhajj, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Ali Elhajj

Ali Elhajj Member

Hey all,

below is my rendition of the Japan Pavilion. ; I leave near the parks and will be looking into PixelMania. ; I don't think I can make it to all 3 days though. ; Are there going to be any discussion sessions going on? ;

By the way, I have more disney stuff on my blog but didn't want to shameless plug it in my first post :) ; I can send it in a reply if you're interested :)

[​IMG]

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice, and welcome aboard, hope to see you at Pixelmania!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Agreed, very nice!

This is a Disney-centric forum, so don't be afraid to mention your personal blog!

4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Very nice. ; Thanks for sharing and welcome!

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot, I like the look of it. ; There are in fact discussion sessions during Pixelmania! ; They focus around photography, and usually segwey into a ride or attraction somehow.

6. Ali Elhajj

Ali Elhajj Member

thanks all, ; I can make it to one of the days but unfortunately, not all. ; Any recommendations on what day to come to?

I'm also willing to do an HDR tutorial/walk/workshop if anyone's interested. ;

As for my blog, the link is: http://www.CertainPointOfView.com. ; I just put it up yesterday and will have most of my images up there tonight. ; I actually haven't posted the japan shot up there yet. ;

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome aboard and thanks for joining. ; looking forward to meeting you soon!

8. Tim

BTW, i have added you to the official Pixelmania attendees list.
    CLICK HERE

9. Ali Elhajj

Ali Elhajj Member

Awesome, thanks Tim. ; I'll post this up on google+ later on today. ; By the way, if anyone needs an invite, let me know.

10. Tim

thanks for doing that! ; please help to spread the word!

11. PolynesianMedic

I really like the clouds in that Winter Garden Portrait. ; I am in Clermont so we are that far from each other.

12. Ali Elhajj

Ali Elhajj Member

The sky was amazing that day and I hardly had to do anything to that image. ; By the way, I'm within walking distance to downtown winter garden if you ever want to shoot in the area.

13. Tim

although i have a general disdain for HDR photos, the ones on your blog are tastefully done. ; would you be interested in writing an article for the main TMIP site on how to shoot for and process HDRs do they look natural?

14. Ali Elhajj

Ali Elhajj Member

Thanks! ; I know HDR is a hot button topic and I'd be happy to do an article. ; I'm putting together an HDR tutorial this week for my site and I can use parts of that for TMIP (especially the screenshots). ; how long do you want the writeup to be ?

I also have a tongue-in-cheek "ten commandments of HDR" I wrote for google+ not too long ago I can use if you want something really brief. ;

15. PolynesianMedic

I will have to take you up on that offer. ; Thanks!

16. Tim

ali, it can be as long or as short as you wish. ; please include screenshots and a headshot of yourself if you have one. ; send it to me however you wish and i will format it for my site upon receipt. ; thanks!