FIRST PIC - Cinderella Castle Holiday Icicle Lights

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Re: Cinderella Castle Dream Lights - from Liberty Square

this one is absolutely beautiful.

are these lights on all night, or just during special shows?

I cant wait to see these in person!!!!!!

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Wow, this will definitely be something to see. I just got goosebumps now I can only imagine what it will be like physically being there and seeing the Castle.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Wow those are all fantastic but the last one is amazing.

4. scpergj

scpergj Member

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that these were taken on a tripod...correct? They are all amazing, but the last two have an ethereal feel to them...amazing!

Kevin

5. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

Mind-blowing, Tim.

Absolutely, positively, mind-blowing.

I wish I had a real camera.

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Amazing as usual Tim. I like all 3 shots, but the first effect on the first one is awesome. The way the lights sort of blend in with the color of the castle almost makes the castle look like its sparkling.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

These are incredible, and make me jealous that I couldn't spend another night there just to see this. Oh well, we'll see what happens maybe next year I can go again, and stay longer.

8. gary

gary Member

ok tim, consider it a mission for mousefest, you are going to coach me through getting one of these castle shots of my very own, then it's going up on the wall, ala 16x20, right next to the 2 shots of italy i enlarged
    g-money

9. mousefan

mousefan Member

without a doubt, some of the best images i've seen on this site! bravo.

10. Dan

Dan Member

I was going to say I still think the castle in Disneyland Paris has nicer looking lighting... but I've gone back and looked at it again, it looks almost identical (the lighting, I mean).

I'd been admiring the DLP castle lighting shots for a while now, so I'm thrilled to see that they carried it over to Disney World.

11. modemmike

modemmike Member

I had a hard time shooting the lights because they kept changing... I ended up waiting till the end of the night (you know the routine Tim, same security ppl I think LOL) and got some nice shots then. BTW, did you get any Osborne shots? I'll have to post a few mine in your MGM/Disney Hollywood Studios forum.

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

no osbornes yet... stayed away from the super soap weekend crazies. mousefest for sure...