Finally!

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Took only about 30 trips or so but I finally saw a lion on the Kilimanjaro Safaris! ;

Attached Files:

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice shot Tim!

3. fotodave

fotodave Member

Once upon a time, like feb 2005, i rode Kilamanjaro and apparently it was consumation day. ; Lions included.

Anyways, nice shot.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice one, still have yet to see them like that, always lying down, looking the other way for me.

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Yeah!!!! ; I'd say that is the average.

6. goofmick

goofmick Member

Great shot! ; Congrats on finally getting the shot!

7. HW

HW Member

great lion shot Tim

8. gary

gary Member

i saw movement in october, apparently they have added quite a bit of new motion programming to these animatronics, i'll post as soon as i can get it together

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I am glad to see that you they have finally gotten the animatronic lion working! ; It's nice to see a face. ;)

10. Tim

Really! ; Now about that Yeti...

11. Chris B

Chris B Member

Excellent Shot. ; I wonder if you will have to wait another 30 trips for the next shot.

12. Tim

Lets hope not. ; We shall see. ;

(from my htc incredible)

13. ELinder

ELinder Member

Nice shot! Reminds me of the Jeff Goldblum quote from Jurassic Park."Eventually, you do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?"

Erich ;

14. gary

gary Member

male and female lion, the male was seen by yours truly moving, and the female had her head up , first lion photos of both on same safari, with both showing more than just butts and backs

Attached Files:

15. fotodave

fotodave Member

That male picture is horribly backfocused.

16. gary

gary Member

yeah, it was a grab shot over the shoulder, from a moving vehicle, using a lens that had not been aligned properly, maybe it'll get better, but it was all i had to prove the animatronic at least was in a different position from what i usually see