Finally booked another Trip!!!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Coo1eo, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

; Well, I finally have my trip booked. Will be arriving on May 25th & staying until June 2nd. We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. This will be our first time staying at this resort so any input is welcomed.
    ; Also, if any of you fellow TMIP friends will be at WDW during this time, I would love to meet up with you guys. Let me know if you will be there.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Be sure to take one night (wed/thu/fri/sat) to check out Yeeha Bob, especially if you haven't seen the show before. ; If you want to be close to the main building, I'd see to requesting a room in buildings 14,15, or 18 (and in that order). ; The other cool thing is that you can cut thru the parking lot and get to the bus stop without having to pass thru the main building. ; I have always liked the Alligator Bayou rooms better because of this. ; The Magnolia Manor rooms just seem so far away. ; Of course, I dont drive down and the Manor rooms seem much logistically better for people that drive to disney.

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Thanks Red. Any info I can get on Riverside is extremely welcomed since this will be our first time ever being there. We have always booked Coronado Springs when it comes to moderates, but it was all booked up this time.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Also be sure to take the boat to downtown disney. ; Its a nice, quiet (usually), liesurely 30 minute or so boat ride. ; When you just want a relaxing evening, ride it down and back without even getting off at downtown.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I second the Yeeha Bob idea. ; We did that last summer and had a blast!