Fastpass+ Coming in May?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Apr 30, 2012.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Does this mean "Free-for-All" loading? ; Parents throwing others kids to the ground in an all out war to get to the ride vehicle...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Nah, just restaurant style RFID wristbands that will vibrate/glow/make music when it's your turn to leave the interactive area and ride Dumbo 2.0

3. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

I'm waiting for bathroom+ to come out. Nothing like knowing when and where you can take a break in the parks.

4. ELinder

ELinder Member

LOL, again don't give them ideas!

Erich

5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

;D ; That's a good one James.

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Soon, you can just stay at home, and have a special wristband sent to you...it will light up when Disney will allow you to travel to the parks. ; Just keep going to work and going about your life, and when the light goes off, WHEE! ; Disney trip! ; Jump in the car, Fam! ; When you get there, they will present you with a minute-by-minute pre-scheduled itinerary.

7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

No kidding! That was one of our favorite things to do. We would sit on the balcony, decide how much energy we had, look at the weather, and debate between the pool, epcot, or MK. I still havent been able to figure out the window of restaurant reservations, because I dont have time to think about my vacation that far in advance. I guess I will make my damn cell phone remind me of that too.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I was just listening to the most recent podcast of WDWToday and it sounds like with the new cancellation policies, spontaneous dining is starting to be feasible again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

It's true. ; Last December a friend and I got a walk-up at LeCellier at 5:30 on a Friday evening with only a ten-minute wait.

10. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. gary

gary Member

dennis, that's a major return of miracle dining, i don't think i've been able to get a le cellier walk up in 5 years

12. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

What? ; Is that ice I see forming on those flaming stalagtites down there where the devil lives? ; Was that a pig I saw actually flying past my window?

13. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I tried booking Chef Mickey's prior to my recent trip in May & was not able to get anything even though I tried for about 3 months prior to the trip. We walked in on a Friday morning & were seated in about 15 minutes. ; :)

14. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

I've always had a theory that Disney leaves slots open for walk ups and for people who decide to make last minute reservations. Nonetheless I've always made my dining reservations 180 days out. I've always enjoyed doing it, as it seemed to start the hype for the Disney trip. But I'm with you guys, I'd love to do a trip where I can eat where I want, when I want on a whim. Maybe this will help.
    We have stayed at the Beach or Yacht club quite a few times and made reservations at one of the many fantastic restaurants at EPCOT or at Yachtmans and from there decided on what park to go to as its centrally located. Possibly the most underrated place to eat is the Seasons food court in the Living with the Land Pavillion. That place is great!