Expedtion Everest from a distance

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by HPS3, Apr 13, 2012.

1. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very cool, love the bokeh in this! ; Where is this taken from, I have never seen the "scope." ; Is it in Flame Tree seating?

3. HPS3

HPS3 Member

John, I have never noticed it before either. It's on the right after passing Flights of Wonder. There's usually a PP photographer around it.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Great find, and great shot! ; I must admit, I've never seen this before either, but I'm definitely going to hunt it down next month.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Got it! ; Thanks!

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great shot & perspective. I have never seen this spot either.

7. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Very imaginative shot!! ; Don't think I have seen that before either. ; Will have to look the next time I'm there. ; Very nice.

8. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Thanks Doc. I stumbled upon this by accident. I was stuck in a crowd and when they cleared out I saw this lookout spot.

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Very nice. ; I've seen that scope many times (just out of frame left in the shot below), but never came up with an imaginative way to include it in a shot.

[​IMG]
    Everest shrine

10. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Dennis, that's it.

11. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I have walked by this a thousand times and never once thought to make this the shot instead of the mountain. ; Great work, now I really need to pay attention and think a little more about my compositions.

12. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I always take photos of the mountain and just thought I'd try something different for a change. Sometimes it works out and sometimes not. I'm glad this one did.