Epcot - World Showcase in general

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by ddindy, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I just noticed that there's a non-specific thread for Future World but none for World Showcase. Well, here it is!

2. ddindy

I've been posting Christmas-related photos as a "Christmas-in-July" lark this year. So now that it's July 25 and exactly five months from the big day, what is the subject matter of my post? Hanukkah! Here's the band Mostly Kosher playing in Gibraltar, also known as that unused space between France and Morocco.

[​IMG]
    Celebrating One of the Other December Holidays

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

4. zackiedawg

5. ddindy

Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate it. Here's another photo of Mostly Kosher. Imagine them playing some happy candle-lighting music.

[​IMG]
    Getting Festive

6. zackiedawg

7. Chernabog1940

Chernabog1940 Member

8. zackiedawg

9. ddindy

On a clear day you can see from America to Germany by way of Italy.

Did you know that the ship hiding behind the America Gardens Theater is called Golden Dream? It's a replica of an American rum runner sloop, circa 1776. It's not really a ship but is actually something that looks like a ship that is sitting on a floating dock. You can read the details on the Blue Dock website. There is also some information on the Dering Consultants website; apparently they designed the ship.

[​IMG]
    On a Clear Day

10. ddindy

11. ddindy

It's a gloomy day in Epcot. As soon as they light up the tree and turn on the Lights of Winter, things will look much nicer.

[​IMG]
    Brightening the Gloom

12. ddindy

13. zackiedawg

Sunset over the lagoon and the Harmonious display:
    [​IMG]