electronics ban on flights

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Sean

Sean Administrator Staff Member

According to cnn they are testing it on the x-ray machines that the First world countries use, so its just a matter of time when they expand the ban to other countries...

Now i am okay with them checking and being safe but Camera's are on that list and if they ban them we will be kind of screwed for Disney pictures.

2. gary

gary Member

this would pretty much end all my disney trips, all my rail charter trips, all my baseball trips, in short anything with a camera/laptop need. there is no way i am ever checking that stuff, not with TSA standing for "THEY STEAL ANYTHING" . porcine species will display avian tendencies out of my gastrointestinal tract before i will ever trust them or the baggage handlers not to steal my gear. probably the second most useless parasites on society i can think of.

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Before you all start changing your plans, read this article on Petapixel. I can't predict the future, but we're safe for now. (In short, the ban only affects flights from ten airports in eight countries. Canada is not one of them.)