Eat to the Beat

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Oct 16, 2011.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So we headed into the park tonight to see Starship, and enjoy some of the Food and Wine Festival. ; I took my camera and got a couple of nice shots I think. ; Actually I think that there are about 112 nice ones, but I will only put a couple here. ; If you want to see the rest, they are over in my Zenfolio gallery.

The sky was brilliant again tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The guys of Off Kilter having fun as always

[​IMG]

Mickey Thomas from Starship rocking the leather pants, still. . . ; ;)

[​IMG]

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thursday (10/20), I went to Eat to the Beat concert featuring The Orchestra (with former members of the band ELO or Electric Light Orchestra). ; As a big fan of them from my college days, I was happy to see the same violin player I saw in Madison Square Garden back in 1978.

[​IMG]
    Mike Kaminski of The Orchestra by Scottwdw, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. PolynesianMedic

Nice shot Scott. ; I really like going to these concerts.

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Here's my finished poster for ELO.

[​IMG]

5. I wonder how many pairs of leather pants have graced the Flower Power Concert Series stage?

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Jeff, I really like that second shot, the one of the Boardwalk.

7. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I agree, I love the second one! I've never been on the boardwalk. I'll make it on my next trip.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Harry, I think the Boardwalk area is the best on property. ; Nicest sight lines, best location. ; Nothing really to dislike about it.

9. PolynesianMedic

Thanks guys, I feel like there is an entire day's worth of photography just waiting at the Boardwalk. ; I love the atmosphere and the area is wonderful.