Disney Movies/Moments That Made You Cry

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Streak, May 5, 2014.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

Up makes me cry everytime I see that movie. Who wouldn't cry over a sweet man trying to live his deceased wife's dream. We just watched that movie last night...and as always, I bawled.

2. Cookyes

Cookyes Member

While Toy Story was an emotional roller coaster for me, my tearjerker was Lion King. I start bawling like a baby every time I watch Mufasa get killed by his heartless brother. I have to agree with you 100% that no matter how many times you see it, it'll get to you. I believe that Lion King will have me crying until I take my last breath, it's just that moving to me. I love the emotional roller coaster that you go through on this movie as well. I actually cried a little when the ending credits came on. (I'm just a big cry-baby I guess.) I actually feel bad for younger kids that never had a chance or probably never will have a chance to understand how touching this movie was. While Mufasa being killed by his brother is sad, the newer movies although still good seem to lack in having the same effect as it once did. They all with the exception of Toy story seem so Happy, which is not necessarily bad don't get me wrong.That's just my own personal opinion.