DHS - Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by ddindy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

2. ddindy

Happy Star Wars Day from the Big Cheese. May the fourth be with you.

[​IMG]
    It's My Force Now

3. ddindy

4. ddindy

I hear that Chewie's a big star in that Solo movie. He's all cleaned up and ready tor the red carpet.

[​IMG]
    Ready for the Big Event

5. ddindy

THey can't shoot straight, they bump their heads on doors, they can't see where they're going. This must be a...

[​IMG]
    Portrait of Imperfection

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  6. ddindy

7. ddindy

Here's an oldie: Remember when the Star Wars Weekends merchandise was sold in Jabba's Hutt? Salacious Crumb was on hand to annoy the shoppers.

[​IMG]
    Surely You Jest

8. ddindy

9. ddindy

Solo couldn't have made the Kessel Run without this guy.

[​IMG]
    Kessel Runner

10. ddindy

What can follow the above photo other than Peter Mayhew, the man inside the suit.

[​IMG]
    Chewie's Best Friend

Chernabog1940 likes this.
  11. ddindy

This was one of those moments that made the walkaround characters of Star Wars Weekends so much fun. Zam Wessel was skulking around, minding her own business, when an Imperial stormtrooper came up and started hassling her. You know, "Move along" and other threatening language. She showed them who was boss, and they moved along to hassle other citizens.

[​IMG]
    You and What Army?

12. ddindy

The caption says it all.

I tried to translate the flag, but I can't see enough of it in any of my photos to do a complete job. The first two lines start with DESERT and the last two lines read OIF ONE and OIF THREE. Perhaps this 501st member is a real-life veteran of operations in the middle east.

[​IMG]
    They March Straighter Than They Shoot

13. ddindy

14. ddindy

Someone on Flickr is always searching for photos of Ahsoka Tano. I hope they like this one.

[​IMG]
    This One's For You

15. ddindy

If you dig back through this thread, you'll find the ongoing saga of the blue-clad flag-carrying Mystery Girl from the Star Wars Weekend parade. I've finally decided that she's a changeling, since every time I saw her she had a different face.

Here's the first face that I saw, in 2011:

[​IMG]
    Star Wars Mystery Girl 2011

For comparison, here she is with her faces from 2013 and 2012 and from 2015. (Her 2014 face was a repeat of the one from 2013.)