Chris & Amy's Trip report.

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Csaks, Dec 21, 2008.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

It's about an hour east of Orlando. ; You take the B-Line highway and its right on the coast. ; Lots of fun beaches south of the cape too!!!

2. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

thanks

3. Csaks

Csaks Member

Make sure you have a bunch of change, those guys in Florida just love their toll booths.

4. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

LMAO! ; I concur! ; ;D

5. Csaks

Csaks Member

It's a Sony DSC-H7. The ;lens is not removable, to me it seems like the next step up from a point and shoot. It was under $400. Not bad for the buck.

6. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Try not to shoot below ; 1/30 of a second even then you may get some subject movement.
    You also may want to push the ASA/ISO (film speed). I know there is no film in you digital camera think of it like measuring light sources by watts. The high the ASA/ISO number the less light is needed for exposer.
    Before firing off a frame take a deep breath, try not to move and gently deploy the shutter.
    The ghost shadows your getting is subject or camera movement.

7. Csaks

Csaks Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ; Do you have the Camera's for Dummies because that came through like Bla, Bla, Bla, Wah, Wha. :eek: :eek: ;D

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

You need to use a faster shutter speed.
    Increase sensitivity of the camera.
    Be very still when taking picture.

9. Csaks

Csaks Member

Much better, this pea brain understands now but how to translate to the camera and it's sittings is the bigger challenge. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. on the 'stay very still' point, forgive another photo newbie's suggestion, but my hubby got one of those gorilla pods (I think that's what it's called) - it's like a little portable tripod, but it's legs will wrap around things like a pole, railing - makes it easier to be still to take a shot. ; Have you seen them HamHam?

11. Csaks

Csaks Member

So I see it has been awhile since my last visit here. Been a little busy, Amy had a big operation on the 12th and I have had to wait on her for the last few weeks (pay backs are a b***h). She's doing good.
    So does anyone want to see some more pictures before I forget (memory isn't as good as it use to be ;D)?

12. scratch

scratch Member

Glad to hear Amy is healing nicely! ; Pixie Dust that she's 100%!

Of course we want more pics!

13. c'mon - post away! ; (Glad to hear your loved one is healing!)

14. Csaks

Csaks Member

Wow, I'm sorry I've been away for so long. Life has a way of getting in the way doesn't it. Started to plan next years trip one year from now, came back here for a visit and realized I haven't finished this.
    I hope I can remember the rest of the trip ; ;D
    I think I'll start again with some CSR resort pictures. We didn't love it but it was still Disney. Next year back to POR. One thing I love is all the little details at Disney.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again sorry for not finishing sooner.

15. highland3

highland3 Member

Nice pics!

I'm with you on CSR. ; It was still Disney, but... ;

I'm a POR fan. ; Just a nice atmosphere in Alligator Bayou!

16. Csaks

Csaks Member

Here is a day at a park I love. We have a pretty good zoo here in Toronto but now I think it needs a roller coaster! ;D

Happy me.
    [​IMG]

Playing with the camera.
    [​IMG]

Bad place to fall into.
    [​IMG]

Carvings on the tree.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Animal Kingdom at night, first time for us.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta love those details.
    [​IMG]

How would you like this thing staring at you as you ate dinner.
    [​IMG]

17. Csaks

Csaks Member

That's my place Alligator Bayou. We had building 18 in '04 right on the corner on the first floor, at first it was yay, then it was crap more people walking by. In '07 it was building 17 on the second floor in the middle and it was peace on earth. ;D ; Both times we were near the same quiet pool but on opposite sides and we loved the feel of the area. Come to think of it, all the trees and plants was the difference between POR and CSR. CSR is more wide open compared to POR.

18. realfam

realfam Member

Good hear everyone is OK, and its never to late to continue. ; Love your pics!!!! ; I can never get enough of Disney pics. ; Keep'em coming..

19. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

thanks for posting! I know what you mean about life getting in the way. I sometimes find a few weeks have gone by and I haven't popped in to check on things over here!

The pictures are great - I love the night time shot!