China Pavilion

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by barrie, Nov 3, 2006.

1. barrie

barrie Member

Hey Tim - Congratulations on the new message board! Here's one of my photos to get the ball rolling...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

very nice, barrie. thanks and looking forward to meeting you at mousefest. welcome to the site.

3. ilene

ilene Member

Nice shot, barrie. I love the reflections in the water.

4. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Very cool!

5. barrie

barrie Member

Thanks everyone - My favorite shots are always the night time ones.

Ilene, nice to see you on here!

dawholagn - check your personal messsages...

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

china at night...

can i play too?

7. barrie

barrie Member

Those are pretty! I especially like the one with the reflection of the water. I am always more drawn to photos that are a bit off center.

8. Scott

Scott Member

Here's mine. By the way, you probably won't see the China Pavilion this way for a little while. As of 2 weeks ago the entire facade was covered by a sheet while construction was going on. Perhaps someone in the know can tell us when the construction will be finished.

Camera: Sony DSC-R1
    [​IMG]

9. All the pics make me regret for not spending more time at EPCOT during night time (usually my daughter wants to go to MK when the sun goes down)

10. joedisney

joedisney Member

Scott I would have to say that this is a heavenly image!

11. gary

gary Member

scott, that is as good as anything i've seen for sale in the disney postcard sets, disney probably wouldn't let you get away with a stock sale on that, but imho it's that good
    gary

12. barrie

barrie Member

Beautiful Scott - did you lay on the ground to get that angle? Barrie

13. Scott

Scott Member

Thanks Joe, Gary, & Barrie!! ;D

Barrie - Sort of. I had my Sony R1 on a small mini-pod, so it was about 4 inches above the ground. Because the R1 has a swivel LCD, I could look down at the camera and still compose the shot without laying on the pavement (I love that camera!).

Another hint: this shot was taken at 10pm, about 30 minutes after Illuminations. There was NO ONE around.