Back packs and bags on rides

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Ariel2, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Ariel2

Ariel2 Member

What do you do with all your stuff? Do you leave it with your stroller (if you have one) . Do you leave your bags outside on rides? Bring them on?
    Do you carry no bags?

2. scratch

scratch Member

If you do leave anything with your stroller, make sure it's something that you are willing to part with.........never leave valuables, it may be Disney but that doesn't guarantee no thieves!

I carry a small bag that can be slung across my front or a fanny pack. ; If you must put something away, they usually have a cubby that you can put your stuff in and pick up after the ride.

3. amw

amw Member

At WDW, you can take bags on all the rides ... even backpacks. You just need to take them off and put them at your feet. I only take a backpack if it's going to rain and I need to carry the raincoats. Otherwise, I prefer a sling purse because you don't need to take it off. As the years go, I carry less and less. It's all about the comfort. ; ;)

I would leave diaper bags with the stroller - but as Scratch said - don't leave anything with the stroller you're not willing to lose.

4. I usually carry a backpack with my camera and lenses and always take it on the rides. The only attraction that I have to do any kind of work to fit it on is Space Mountain.

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I would have to agree with Sonny. ; I carry my camera bag which is a back pack on everything I go on. ; When we had a stroller, we would leave things on it that we didn't care to loose.

6. Kali River you can even keep it dry in ride

7. firelily99

firelily99 Member

Thanks to all who shared, all of my questions were answered. I will have a camera but I am planning on picking up a water proof model to be used on the day we do the water rides.