A Studio Shoot

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Scottwdw, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

From my favorite park.

The Trolly
    [​IMG]

Mr. Potato Head called me a Hockey Puck! ; The nerve!! ; :)
    [​IMG]

Enjoyed lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. ; Had a very thick Strawberry Shake.
    [​IMG]

Being a fan of the movies, the Great Movie Ride is a must each tripl
    [​IMG]

The blue hour.
    [​IMG]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Well Scott, you are a Canadians fan aren't you?

Nice shots Scott

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Scott, absolutely love the first one from Sunset Blvd!

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice! ; I don't think I've ever noticed the trolleys before.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Me either! ; Have to remember that DCA is getting actual working ones in their Hollywood area by next year! ; (take you from the entrance to the land to the Tower of Terror)

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

That's cool! ; I remember hearing that they had planned to do that when they designed MGM, but the concept got scrapped. ; I just didn't realize that they did put them in as merchandise carts.

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I'm re-reading that it's not going to be in service until May 2012.

http://twitpic.com/wsutr

From the looks of it they will actually run this from the main entrance to ToT. ; Which explains why it won't be ready before Radiator Springs is. ; FWIW the final remaining remnants of the old park's design are almost gone.

The entrance "Sun"?: Gone.

The entrance "murals": More than 50% gone now. ; Which will leave basically Condor Flats, the home of the original Soarin (over California) the only thing/land left that hasn't really been touched since the park opened almost 10 years ago.

8. Very cool! I love blue sky pics! ; I love the trollies too - reminds me of Who Framed Roger Rabbit...reminds me of my childhood. ;)

9. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Better than calling you a urinal puck.