A picture I take every trip

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Craig, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here are two pictures I take almost every trip. Every time I do this I thought I was doing it for the first time. It's funny how many shots I have that look just like this. These are the only digital ones I have. The rest are stuffed in the box with all the other "real" pictures.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. gary

gary Member

see this is what i get from this forum, this is a framing i have never considered before, at least not that i can remember, and the first thing across my mind was how i might try a 300 tele, back up if possible and go for the compresses space ship earth in a tube look, or maybe moveup to the first columm and try a wide angle, sometimes i just need a prompt on where to stand or some other element to think of incorporating,

3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

now you gave me an idea. i have always stood in that spot more or less. now I want to go wide angle and frame the ball with just the first column!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Very cool pictures & idea!

5. DisneyVixen

DisneyVixen Member

How wonderfully creative, I love this idea. I'm planning on taking way more pictures in the near future (not just at Disney, but in any occasion). I'll have to get the creativity flowing like you! Awesome idea, Craig :)