A Day at Epcot

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Scottwdw, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Started the day in Italy.
    [​IMG]

Of course, had to go back to Via Napoli. ; Had the mushroom pie this time. ; Magnifico!
    [​IMG]

Got the classic monorail going past the reverse waterfalls. ; Doesn't everyone have reverse waterfalls these days?
    [​IMG]

Using the Tokina 11-16mm DX lens on the full frame Nikon D700 at 15mm (no vignetting until 14mm) in China. ; Used Zeagle's technique which he shared with us at last year's Pixelmania. ; Thanks, Jason!
    [​IMG]

I now know why Dennis likes Mo'Rockin so much! ;
    [​IMG]

Ended the day with a little IlluminNations!
    [​IMG]

Though expensive, enjoyed eating around the world last night in all the food kiosks. ; Recommendations: Apple Strudel in Germany, Ravioli in Italy and Lobster Roll in USA.

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Scott, great shots! ; The colors are wonderful, and yeah I noticed the girl in Mo Rockin' myself my last trip over there 2 weeks ago, and I TOTALLY get it!

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Beautiful colors, Scott. ; And the dancer's nice, too.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I just showed these shots to the other teacher in my classroom, now she understands why I like to stop in Morocco. ; Really great shots Scott!

5. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

The Reverse Waterfall wasn't operating the entire time we were at WDW. ; I also had the mushroom pie at Via Napoli. ; While the prices is exorbitant, the food was good

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Fantastic photos Scott!!!!!!!
    Are you using a polarizer on the first two?

7. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Yes, the first and third I used it. During the day I keep one on. October Sun is low and the filter is effective most of the time. Other times it helps to cut down strong sunlight for better aperture control.

8. Chris B

Chris B Member

What a great story in pictures. ; Thanks for sharing Scott!

9. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Great series Scott. I really like the quick "World Tour."

10. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice job Scott!!

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work Scott! ; The Illuminations shot is especially nice!