2018 Non-Pixelmania WDW Trips

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by ExploringWDW, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Since a lot of us seemed to miss each other by a week or two in 2017 I figured I would start a thread for everyone to post their 2018 Non-Pixelmania dates if you are interested in trying to meet up.

I am considering a June 3rd arrival for 4-5 nights. Nothing else planned at the moment...

Admins: If there is a more official place for this thread, please move it there. I couldn't find a better place for it...

Chronological Summary of Dates
    Late Jan/Early Feb zackiedawg (WDW, tentative)
    2/28-3/7 RedOctober25 (WDW)
    3/7-3/10 RedOctober25 (DCL)
    3/10-3/14 RedOctober25 (WDW)
    6/2-6/7 ExploringWDW/ddindy (WDW, OKW)
    Mid-Late June zackiedawg (WDW, tentative)
    7/16-7/28 jbwolffiv (WDW, BLT, tentative)
    2nd or 3rd week of September zackiedawg (WDW, tentative)
    9/27-9/30 mSummers (WDW, tentative, Carolwood Society UnMeeting)
    10/24-10/28 all Pixelmaniacs (WDW, #Pixelmania2018)
    12/6-12/9 mSummers (WDW, tentative)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. mSummers

mSummers Member

This is the Vacation Planning thread, so it's the perfect place for this sort of thing.

ExploringWDW likes this.
  3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

For me, I headed back down in a couple months after PixelMania for a cruise. I’ll be there from 2/28 to 3/14 with the cruise in middle (3/7-10).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I don't have any 2018 dates set in stone, but will most likely be booking something near the end of January/first week of February, then again sometime in mid-late June, and then a September trip in the 2nd or 3rd week. As soon as I book any of them I'll post 'em up here.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Well, I know that I will be traveling in July, probably the 16th through the 28th. Hope to grab a studio at BLT, going to try and book that after I return from Pixelmania.

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'l considering attending the Carolwood Society UnMeeting Sept 27-30, or doing a December trip, probably 12/6-12/9.