2 new PlayMemories Apps for NEX users

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras & Equipment' started by Tim, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

This one kind of slipped past and I noticed it by accident but there are two new PlayMemories apps for Sony NEX users. ;
    Light Shaft
    Add a splash of light to your photos and transform everyday shots into fantastic displays of light and magic. Choose from one of four different light shapes: Ray, Star, Flare and Beam. You can also specify where you want the light to fall as well as adjust light intensity, length, width and number of light rays. This app makes a copy of the photo, leaving the original untouched.
    [​IMG]

Motion Shot
    Express the breathtaking dynamism and energy of fast-moving subjects. A sequence of shots taken in continuous shooting mode are superimposed to make one truly expressive photo of action scenes like sports, speeding vehicles and other similar subjects. You can choose the first and last images of the sequence, adjust spacing between images and customize other settings. This app makes one copy from the sequence of photos, leaving the originals untouched.
    [​IMG]

$4.99 each.... Nex-6 and Nex-5r only.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I saw that but with rebuilding my pc it was on the back burner.

The first one is a yawn unless I plan on reenacting the Lion King at DAK and upload a pic to Flickr in a matter of minutes.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

There is potential for fun with it... ; I can think of a few places to play with it.

4. ELinder

ELinder Member

That sequence super-imposed does that in camera? Wow.

Erich

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

cool stuff! This is a neat camera!

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Too bad this is not for the Nex-7...

Sent from my iPhone...