Zawadhi Marketplace has done it again...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by RedOctober25, Feb 22, 2011.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

For anyone who does any amount of pin trading, I would recommend heading over to the Gift Shop at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House. ; I headed over the other day to do a couple of pin trades when I met my parents for dinner. ; The clerk (and I wish I remembered her name) asked me which pins I was looking for. ; I told her that I was looking for the new 2011 Cast Member Series that had just been released. ; At that point she asked if I was a Cast Member to which I said no, just an avid collecter. ; She told me to wait a sec while she headed into the back to see what she could find. ; A few minutes later she came out with a small bag full of the new pins that were to be distributed to Cast Members at the shop. ; I was able to get 2 of the new completers. ; I just wish you could make more than two trades per cast member. I went back today and ended up finding 2 more completers and 2 pins within one of the sets. ; The coolest thing is that one other Cast Member (Gita) remembered me from my last trip because she always tries to get me to buy the $100 Conservation Fund pin everytime I stop in the shop.