you've heard of bring your daughter to work day??

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Sep 5, 2007.

1. gary

gary Member

well here is bring your daughter to work night, very cool if daddy is a great cajun accordianist
    steve riley of steve riley and the mamou playboys, also of a side band called racines
    here is racines during a friday night set, with his daughter on stage with him

i can just hear her now, hey, hey you, monitor guy, more vocals in this one

oh and i forgot to add, the 5d throws huge files, this one after a little color tweak before resizing for the web was 30.6 mb

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

That must have been a lot of fun for him. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. gary

gary Member

i did not post the other one i have, she's next to him holding on to his pant leg while he's trying to play, and he's got that proud/goofy daddy smile, all you dads on here know the one i'm talking about

4. gary

gary Member

so it's rhythm and roots time again, and it's still bring the kid to work theme, here's river city slim & the zydeco hogs, in the dance tent saturday afternoon, and somebody's little one is already learning the rub board, his own scaled down board

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]