Your first trip to Disney

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by weemcp, May 10, 2006.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Just thought it would be interesting to find out when everyone first visited a disney theme park?

My first time there was on my honeymoon, in March 2006

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

My first trip to WDW was in September 1998 (just as Georges was heading for U.S. landfall) at the ripe old age of 24... strangely enough, the only reason I was there was because Mom was at a conference at the Buena Vista Palace and I didn't want to be in town on the weekend I was originally supposed to get married.

Trip #2 (also WDW and far more enjoyable) was on my honeymoon in 2003 (DH is a big kid at heart... we both are, really :) )... and then Trip #3 (WDW yet again) was at the beginning of April 2006 (we called it our Second Honeymoon... we'd been talking about it since about Day 2 of the first one *laugh*)

And we can't wait to go back again! :) ; Or maybe on a Disney Cruise? ;)

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Originally for our honeymoon, I had wanted to do 4 days at the parks, and 3 on a cruise........hubby wasn't to keen on that though.......
    I would love to do a disney cruise......I think the shorter ones are perfect for first timers, because it gives them a little bit of time to get used to it, but if they don't like it, they aren't stuck for a full week.......

4. highland3

highland3 Member

My first trip was March of 2005. ; I can't believe I waited sooooo long! :eek: