You can get ADRs online now.

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Roger, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I played around a little bit, seems ok to me. ; Why they list the counter service places is beyond me.

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

And...it opens up the next day at midnight, Eastern US time. ; I can see the west coasters liking this a lot.

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

its only taking reservations up through September... ; I thought you could make the reservations 6 months out. ; Did they change that?

5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

This seems pretty cool. Not sure what the deal is with not letting you do 6 months out though. ; ???

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

They are only allowing 90 days out now. ; it was part of the change to the new system.

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

I must have missed that change... ; Thanks Jeff

8. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

You know...you guys should sign up for my newsletter. ; ;D ; Yep, 90 days is the new normal for WDW Dining reservations. ; Funny, it reminds me of the old "normal".

9. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

If you are staying at a Disney hotel and have your reservation number you can actually make ADRs 100 days in advance. I didn't know this and almost missed out on getting dinner at Le Cellier when I went in May.
    I gatta have my Filet with Mushroom risotto. ;D

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Technically it's called 90+10 by Disney Dining. ; Since most stays are less than ten days, you can get all your reservations done in one phone call or online session. ; This is a perk for those staying at a Disney owned resort.