Yo Ho! Yo Ho! The Pirates League for Me!

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Opening in late June 2009 in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom Park is the Pirates League, an all-new immersive experience where young Guests may assume pirate identities, be transformed into a pirate by a Pirate Master, and gain access to a secret treasure room.

Now under construction in the former House of Treasure location in Caribbean Plaza, Pirates League will be the boys' (and pirate-fan girls') equivalent to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique. Similar to that location, various package levels will be offered. While the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique prepares visiting Princesses to attend Cinderella's Royal Ball, the Pirates League is designed to fully prepare those eager to enlist with the crew of the Black Pearl. In fact, details from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are woven throughout the story line for the Pirates League, including references to Captain Jack Sparrow and the East India Trading Company.

2. scratch

scratch Member

I guess I can become a Pirate for MNSSHP!

3. finally - Disney is starting to roll out their marketing machine for boys. ; Now, if they'd only get a pirates' character breakfat/ lunch happening, we'd be rolling!