YAY! A new Disney show

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by mainstreet1997, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Behind the Magic: Disney Holidays
    Viewers are given a special behind-the-scenes look at the preparation that goes into transforming Disney themes parks across the country into holiday wonderlands; David Bromstad is given the chance to make a display for one of the parks.
    ; Sunday November 29, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM ; (Eastern) Channel - HGTV

And right before my trip/Pixelmania too - wasn't that nice of them?!

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Yahoo! ; Thanks for the heads up!

3. Just because this is tomorrow night...BUMP!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the bump, I had forgotten all about this.

5. One last bump - show starts in a little less than 2.5 hours! Hope its a good one!

6. Paul

Paul Member

Disney's Prep & Landing

DVR is set...

You may also want to check out the special on ABC Tuesday night Dec. 8 at 8:30pm (originally scheduled for Dec 1)
    http://abc.go.com/shows/prep-and-landing

Disney's Prep & Landing
    A veteran elf (voice of Dave Foley) is passed over for a promotion and instead gets paired with an eager rookie. The new partners encounter a violent snowstorm during their Christmas Eve mission, making their job more challenging than they anticipated. Voice of Magee: Sarah Chalke.

7. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

would have missed this. thanks for posting!

8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

thanks!
    dvr is set. I would have missed this, thanks, and thanks for the bumps!

9. Welcome! ; Hey Craig, I was thinking about you the other day - no nothing creepy! ; Somehow my sister dragged me to the mall on Friday where we have a Disney Doorway to Dreams we had not yet seen the model since they changed it from AKL to BLT - very impressed. LOVE the colors and want the artwork for myself!

Speaking of artwork - I saw pictures of the renovated Boardwalk (not sure I like it yet) but Im keeping my eyes open at mousesurplus for one of the pictures that used to hang over the fold out couch!

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

There's a Disney animation special on ABC Friday, Dec. 4 at 8 PM EST. ; Program your recorder before you leave for Pixelmania!