Y am I? (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by Roger, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Re: Y am I?

Not a clue...and don't know if you're west coast or east. ; My first instinct is that it looks like Hollywood Studios style architecture and color.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Ditto the no clue, yet I usually have no clue.

4. Roger

Not too many movies were made where this is. ; But perhaps a princess needs to find her special multi-colored connection.
    ;)

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

ok, I'm going to go with Florida and something to do with the pink/blue dress shop?

6. Roger

The princess I am referring to hasn't yet found a home in the Disney parks nor has she been seen there yet....but it could be a present on a day celebrating William Bradford.

7. Re: Y am I?

Well the princess part would lead me to think about the newest Disney Princess, Priness Tiana from the Princess and the Frog. But that movie doesn't come out on Thanksgiving. And I dont know where that would fit in. Yep, count me a still lost.

8. Roger

Ahh you figured out that part of the clue.

Here's another:

Take an elevator...and I mean this exclusively[nb]You don't need to take an elevator to see this "Y".[/nb].

9. Re: Y am I?

Elevator = Tower of Terror?

10. Roger

I see no towers but at night winged creatures and fire frighten me.

11. Roger

Correct continent you are on. ; Dress shop found here can not.

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

elevator = tower of terror
    dragon and fire = fantasmic

guess - hollYwood hills amphitheatre

13. Roger

Anyone[nb]For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.[/nb] can visit the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

the reference to Thanksgiving I think means that it is across from the Tulouca (sp) Turkey Leg Company... Indeed the amphitheater (or amphibiantheater)...

15. Roger

I did not travel from the Earth to the Moon but I do remember hearing some kids sing Down by the Lazy River although I can see water through the trees every now and then.

16. zackiedawg

Well this is a confusing one, lots of clues, but no clue! ; I'm getting a Great Movie Ride vibe now (princess and the frog, 'pilgrim', winged creatures from wizard of oz, star wars, earth to the moon)...but some of the clues have me thinking of the Friendship boat dock at DHS (thanksgiving 'friendship', down by the river, multi-colored connection, frog, water through the trees, hollywood tower, nearby fantasmic).

I think we all need a confirm if we are hunting in the right park at least!

17. Roger

I am not at the park where Tom Hanks sent us on "Le Voyage Dans La Lune".

A previous guess of the princess was correct. ; Where would her home be?

18. zackiedawg

Well the only thing I can think of for the Princess and the Frog was that it was set in New Orleans...so that would seem to hint at Magic Kingdom/Disneyland, and maybe in the vicinity of Haunted Mansion or Pirates. ; The background wall color looks nothing like the HM or Pirates though.

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The only "Y" i can think of of is at the "Liberty Belle". ; But that does not seem right either. ; However, getting back to the Princess, she turns into a Frog herself, so her home would be that "Lazy River"... Am I on the right track here?

20. Roger

Oh Justin, I am soooo willing to give it to you, but all it will take is a little search of your term with Disney.