With over 24 people going where will you be?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Sean&Karen, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Christmas is a great time of year, but we have a new adventure to conquer. Halloween… ; :eek:

With already 24+ people signed up why are you waiting… Call your travel agent, or if you don’t have one you can always call the official travel agent of Pixelmania Dana at dana@destinationsinflorida.com or (732) 659-6696

I would feel very guilty if you missed out on all of this fun, so go to your phone or open up your email and get cracking, the next 10 people to register will get free coffee ... but not just any old coffee .. the best coffee as voted on by the Pixelmania members two years in a row.

So stop reading and go book your next trip adventure

And remember tell them Lou Tim sent ya ... ;

PS* Staff cannot be held accountable if Tim tries to take a bath is the water fountain again this year.. He promised that was a onetime thing for the last two years.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Awesome post, Sean. ; Thanks. ;

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice...keep rubbing it in for those of us who might have to miss it this time! ; I haven't missed a Pixelmania, including before they were Pixelmanias...the date change does crunch with my schedule. ; If I could, I would though.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm still holding on that you are going to make it Justin! ; I LOVE the post. ; It makes me think of all of the fun we can have with the fact that it is Halloween! I can't wait!

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Maybe I'll show up but not tell anyone - I'll just come to the Halloween party, and I'll wear a costume so noone knows it's me. ; Noone will ever know - was Justin there and in disguise, or was Justin somewhere in Quebec at the time? ; :)

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Negotiations with the wife not promising, outlook not good, but I plan on going down "swinging!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Its an easy sale guys ... just tell the wife you want to go in oct so the funds will not be dry in December for all the sales..

sell it like your doing them a favor.

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Also what if this is the last pixelmania? Do you want to be the sole person to miss this event?

What if your visit could of saved Pixelmania? Do you want to go on with your Disney life knowing you could have killed it?

It could be mousefest all over again just cause you didn't sign up and GO...

9. Tim

LOLOLOL

10. I only heard about TMiP and Pixelmania today (via What The Duck), but I can assure you I'll be there. ('Tis the beauty of being related to a cast member.)

Question, though: How does Pixelmania relate to what was once Mousefest? Are the meets coordinated with any of the other Disney groups? I've been attending the RADP meets for quite some time.

11. Tim

Hi Benjamin,
    To answer your question, Pixelmania is a get-together for Disney fan photographers from all over. ; There is some minor co-mingling between other groups (Northern Mouse Podcast will have a strong appearance this year) but it is a TMIP branded event. ; That said, when other groups are doing similar get-togethers at the same time, the opportunity to mix crowds does exist. ; The premise of Pixelmania is largely based on what TMIP events used to exist for the gathering that you mentioned, but a lot less hectic, open-scheduled, and fun. ; Looking forward to seeing you there. ; You've been added to the list.

12. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hey you .. the one reading this post ..

What are you waiting for .. Pull the trigger already and book your time...

remember we know who you are :)

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, so do I need to de-register and then re-register to be in the running for some coffee? I am still trying to convince my employer to sell it at the store (no luck so far).

14. Tim

you should probably be ok, red.

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

WHEW! ; You guys have no idea about the stress I have been underfor the last 3 weeks! ; I could be the reason Pixelmania is killed!! ;

Well, I am happy to say that after much negotiations with my wife. ; My father jumped in Sunday and offered to pay for the trip!!!! ; Thanks Dad, that was the biggest stumbling block to the negotiations with my wife!! ; I now have airfare to Orlando! ; I am going to have my mom with me as she has 2 days left on a park hopper and was looking to take a short trip! ; I don't think this has set in yet! ; Cant wait!